A Guide to Survive the Slime and Worms
Metro Exodus is a post-apocalyptic first-person shooter that takes you on a journey across the wastelands of Russia. The game features a mix of linear and open-world levels, where you have to scavenge for resources, craft weapons, and fight against mutants and hostile humans.
The game also has two DLCs that expand the story and gameplay of Metro Exodus. The first one is called The Two Colonels, and it follows the story of Colonel Khlebnikov, a father who tries to make his way home to his son in the Novosibirsk Metro. The DLC is a linear chapter that focuses on the classic story-driven gameplay of the Metro series, with claustrophobic environments, stealth, and combat.
The DLC also introduces a new weapon: the flamethrower. This weapon is essential for dealing with the slime and worms that infest the tunnels of Novosibirsk. The slime is a green substance that emits radiation and can harm you if you touch it or breathe it in. The worms are creatures that live in the slime and can attack you if you get too close.
In this article, we will show you how to play The Two Colonels DLC on any device, whether you have a PC, a console, or a smartphone. We will also give you some tips and tricks on how to survive the slime and worms and complete the DLC.
How to play The Two Colonels DLC on any device
The Two Colonels DLC is available for purchase on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, and Stadia. You can also get it as part of the Metro Exodus Season Pass or the Metro Exodus Gold Edition.
If you have a PC or a console, you can download and install the DLC from your preferred platform. You will need to have the base game Metro Exodus installed as well.
If you have a smartphone or a tablet, you can play The Two Colonels DLC using cloud gaming services like GeForce Now or Stadia. These services allow you to stream games from their servers to your device over the internet. You will need a stable internet connection and a compatible controller or keyboard and mouse.
To play The Two Colonels DLC using GeForce Now, you will need to have an account on Steam or Epic Games Store and purchase the DLC there. Then, you can launch GeForce Now on your device and log in with your account. You will see The Two Colonels DLC in your library and you can start playing it.
To play The Two Colonels DLC using Stadia, you will need to have an account on Stadia and purchase the DLC there. Then, you can launch Stadia on your device and log in with your account. You will see The Two Colonels DLC in your library and you can start playing it.
How to survive the slime and worms
The slime and worms are the main threats in The Two Colonels DLC. They can damage your health and armor if you get too close to them. Here are some tips on how to avoid them and deal with them:
- Use your flashlight or night vision goggles to see better in the dark tunnels.
- Use your gas mask when you enter areas with high radiation levels. You can check your radiation level by looking at your wristwatch.
- Avoid touching or stepping on the slime as much as possible. If you do, use your medkit to heal yourself.
- Use your flamethrower to burn away the slime and worms. You can also use molotov cocktails or incendiary bullets for this purpose.
- Keep an eye on your flamethrower’s fuel level. You can refill it from fuel tanks that are scattered around the levels.
- Be careful not to overheat your flamethrower. If it overheats, it will stop working until it cools down.
- Aim for the heads of the worms when they pop out of the slime. They are more vulnerable there.
- Watch out for worm nests that can spawn more worms. Destroy them with your flamethrower or explosives.
- Listen for audio cues that indicate worm attacks. You can hear them squeak or roar before they jump at you.
- Keep moving and don’t stay in one place for too long. The slime and worms can surround you if you do.
The Two Colonels DLC is a great addition to Metro Exodus that offers a thrilling and emotional story, as well as a new weapon and enemies. You can play it on any device using cloud gaming services like GeForce Now or Stadia. You can also use our tips and tricks to survive the slime and worms and complete the DLC.
We hope you enjoyed this article and found it helpful. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading and happy gaming!